25 July 2017

HALT !! .. WTH !! .. 👀 (super surprised) SMH !!

Points Of Discussion: 

  Wait a minute, Hold The Phone, I am a 'her'! 

This Writing Very disrespectful to all and any 'her'(s). 

Her. Female. Woman. Wom(b)man. We Just Would Not & Could Not.

Who(m) authorized that? 

I didn't and don't!

& Upon re-rereading (& checking it twice, myself) these,

The previous checkmarks only represent that I re-read the matter. 

The dots enclosed within the dots were used to refer to the need to try to make this thang easier to read by including the replacement of the writing of certain created names & certain created places (all stemming from iReach'ing to the first degree of no-thing to begin with).

This was only in efforts of getting the meaning & reasoning out of the writing of a 'download'. (and I really do mean 'so-called')

Ultra mis-transillyiterations @ The Developer of This Said Book.

Who spoke in this manner toward one another?

I Am Not aka I A'int ! 

As a 'her' I would not want or need anybody writing of this sort.

Earth Was Originally Made As To Be A Peaceful Place !

Nay, The Scription Is Not Approved !

Anyweighzs ! .

X


UPDATE:
Upon counsel of my first reaction and feeling about continuing on here , I will have to complete all the red letter word bible transcripting within my own completed slideshow for presenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger